Current DCS Courses
Note, the links listed here are pointers to the most current known instructor prepared page for a particular course. A listing here does not necessarily mean the course is taught this term; a previous term's page may still be listed if there is not a newer listing. There is another list of last term's pages (opens in a new window).
For information about what courses are taught this term, consult the Arts and Science timetable.
If a course is not listed here or calls up an update form, the url (web page address) for the current term (if one exists) has not been registered with this server's administrator. If you know a missing address, you may register it yourself, or ask the instructor for the course to provide the information to this site's adminstrator. Do this by using the form at http://www.cs.toronto.edu/cgi-bin/courseupdate
- CSC 108h Introduction to Computer Programming
- CSC 148h Introduction to Computer Science
- CSC 165h Mathematical Expression and Reasoning for Computer Science
- CSC 207h Software Design
- CSC 209h Software Tools and Systems Programming
- CSC 263h Data Structures and Analysis